Wednesday

Alberta

It Works! 
Tina M. Kraft
Ruby Executive Director
It Works! Global
1-877-769-1877 
Fax: 1-877-709-6811
tinamkraft@gmail.com
www.tinamkraft.itworks.net
http://56087.itworks.net/amazing-products.aspx
Lose Inches in as little as 45 minutes!
It works!!! check out my site!



MARY KAY 
Rebekah Welch
Ind. Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
(720) 231-6815
Visit my website for a FREE Virtual Makeover!


SCENTSY WICKLESS CANDLES
Debbie Pritchett
debpritchett@shaw.ca
Scentsy Wickless Candles
403-686-6255
Warmers, over 80 different scents in wax, car fresheners, room fresheners. Please check out my website for more products.
I am giving anyone who books a show with me in January a FREE warmer! I am SEARCHING for talented Ladies who want to be a part of an amazing opportunity. Scentsy has only been in Canada for a little over a year and has so much room for growth! You pick your hours and be your OWN boss! Contact me for more information!